Platinum & diamond solitaire with diamond set shoulders. Principal diamond weighs approx 0.74ct. Colour H-I, clarity VS1-VS2 assessed. Remaining diamonds to shoulders weigh approx 0.08ct. New replacement value £5,300.
Ring size K
Your Question / Message
Please note :
- We do not sell over the internet or by mail order.
- We cannot transfer items between shops at customer request.
- We cannot send more photographs of any item.
- We do not discount.
- Click here to read our privacy notice.
- You can pay for an item over 12 weeks - Our FAQ explains.
REDUCED David M Robinson approx 0.50ct round brilliant cut diamond twist ring. Colour G-H, clarity VS assessed. Platinum. New replacement value £4,999. Previously priced at £2,499
REDUCED 0.43ct round brilliant diamond solitaire with Beaverbrooks diamond report. Colour G, clarity SI1. 18ct gold, made circa 2010. New replacement value £2,200. Previously priced at £1,099
Buy it while you still can! This unique bargain is available at the Miltons Clearance Centre in Birkenhead
When it’s gone, it’s gone! If it doesn’t sell at this price then it may be sold at auction or remodelled without further notice.
For fabulous pieces and clearance bargains: Follow @miltonsbirkenhead on Instagram